This is a map of the voicemail tree accessed through the messages button on your phone. All options are read to you by our phone system, but this table allows you to easily skip through the menus without listening to each option.
5000 is a global code that we use to reference voicemail, specifically a prompt that asks what voicemail box you want to go to. 5001 is more appropriate as it goes to the voicemail box of the extension you are calling from. (When you hit the Mail or Message icon on your phone it’s actually sending 5001 to the server).
From there, the automated system asks you for your pin number and then allows you into the system to perform the functions outlined in the table below.
All options are read to you by the phone system, but this table allows you to easily skip through the menus without listening to each option.
Fastmetrics Voicemail Menu Tree
Other useful phone system links
Cloud phone service
- Cloud phone system benefits overview
- Cloud phone features overview
- Fastmetrics cloud phone app
- Unlimited free phone calls USA
Click on this link to see more about our cloud phones offering and read some of our cloud phone service reviews (at the bottom of the page in blue).
How to guides for business phones
- How to setup date based answering rules
- How to setup call queues in the cloud
- How to setup out of office for your phone
- How to port phone numbers
- How to install Bria softphone on your iPhone
- Setup pop-out contacts list
- Change your phone password
- Manage deleted voicemails
- How to send a message from your phone
Polycom business phone user guides
For our range of Polycom phone user guides, including the SoundPoint series and the latest Polycom VVX IP phones visit; https://www.fastmetrics.com/polycom-ip-phone-features.php
Online and local tech support
For further info on configuring features and using our business phone systems, check our Online Support Hub.
For existing Fastmetrics phone customers, you can reach our local Support Team here; https://www.fastmetrics.com/techsupport.php