NANOG 81 Virtual – Event Registration Open
This year the North American Network Operator’s Group (NANOG) is going virtual for their NANOG 81 Virtual event. Registration is now open.
Fastmetrics is pleased to once again be sponsoring another NANOG event. Last year we enjoyed meeting lots of attendees and giving away swag as a break sponsor at NANOG 78 at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco!
NANOG 81 Virtual – Event Details & Information
- NANOG 81 will be held completely online. The conference starts on Monday, February 8th at 12:00 (US Eastern time). It runs until 17:00 on Wednesday February 10th, 2021
- Registration options include both paid access for $100 USD and also a free option
- Paid registration offers; “full access to our three-day virtual program of peer-reviewed talks, tutorials, keynotes, and panels, including special sessions (Women in Tech, Newcomers, and BoFs), a Virtual Expo, opportunities for networking, games + prizes, and more”
- Keynote speeches so far, include ‘A Brief History of Router Architecture’ by Tony Li of Arista Networks. As well as ‘Securing Internet Applications from Routing Attacks’ by Dr Jennifer Rexford of Princeton University
- Every NANOG event includes a hackathon. This year the NANOG hackathon will be virtual, running over Saturday and Sunday February 6th and 7th. Registration for the hackathon is free
- A range of event swag is also available and can be purchased
NANOG Event Sponsorship Info
Fastmetrics is one of the ‘Virtual Expo Sponsors’ for this NANOG online event. Other event sponsors include;
- The ‘Diamond Sponsor’ of the event is Fastly, a leading edge cloud platform
- The ‘Platinum Sponsor’ is the American Registry For Internet Numbers (ARIN) (Fastmetrics previously sponsored the ARIN 35 event in San Francisco, back in 2015)
- The ‘Gold Sponsor’ of the event is Verisign, a global provider of domain name registry services and Internet infrastructure
- The ‘Scavenger Hunt Sponsor’ is opengear which provides secure remote access and IT infrastructure management
- Gaming sponsors include; Infinera who provide open optical network solutions, IPv4.Global who are a broker of IPv4 addresses and offer an online marketplace to and buy and sell IPv4 addresses and Telia Carrier, a global Internet backbone provider
Register now to check out all the great keynote speeches, talks, activities, giveaways and access to exclusive NANOG content over this 3 day virtual event. We hope to see you online at our virtual booth!