Save with a Fastmetrics business bundle
Fastmetrics provides business internet and phone services which streamline telecommunications. Advantages of our dedicated business internet and phones;
Fastmetrics Fiber & Business Connectivity
- Increase speed and uptime.
- Free install & hardware
- Unlimited data.
- Fiber and dedicated Ethernet over our privately managed network.
- Fiber Optic Internet to 100, 250, 500, 1000 Mbps or 10 Gbps symmetric.
- Guaranteed uptime backed by Service Level Agreements.
Hosted Business Phone Service
- Time and cost saving cloud hosted PBX phone service.
- Free Polycom or Yealink business phones.
- Business VoIP or SIP trunk options.
- No maintenance fees & Unlimited FREE calls.
- Advanced business features supported by a team of Voice Engineers.
- Seamless and free number porting
Fastmetrics Fastmetrics Internet and Phone Service Reviews
5 out of 5 based on 6 ratings. 6 user reviews.
Beyond saving us Six Thousand Dollars a year in our VOIP and Internet Access costs, Fastmetrics has been providing faster, more features and more reliable service to us since 2010. And with superb sound quality. But our hats come off to them in our recent move from San Francisco to Oakland. Keeping our phone numbers, we left San Francisco on a Friday and were up and running in Oakland on Monday. Not a single problem!! THANK YOU FASTMETRICS!
We have been a customer of Fastmetrics for 6 years. I highly recommend Fastmetrics' 100mbps metricFiber, email, Colo hosting and hosted phone service based on price/performance, uptime, ease of implementation and Fastmetrics support and partnership.
Fastmetrics provides Wessling Creative with a T1 and a great VoIP telephone system. Andreas and his team have always given us a great deal and personal service.
Our firm is solely engaged in the maintenance and support of business computer, network, and telecom related services. Having worked with just about every ISP serving the Bay Area, we have consistently recommended Fastmetrics as the ISP of choice. And our reasons are simple. Prices are reasonable, service and support is abundant, consistent and local, and the product (bandwidth) is exactly as specified, whether aDSL, Bonded-DSL, T1, or heftier options.
All I can say is Andreas is the man!
We were working with another fiber ISP for 2 months and at the last minute they said it would take another 8 weeks to get Internet at our new office. The problem was we were already set to move in the next week and planned the entire move around their original 8 week estimate. So we call Andreas at Fastmetrics and he was able to set us up for 3 T1 lines that week before we moved in and is now getting us the fiber we actually wanted. Fastmetrics treated some random people on the phone like friends getting a hook up... Service doesn't get any better than that.
They were also cheaper than our original vendor :)
My Non-Profit has been a customer of Fastmetrics for over ten years. We have always been very satisfied with the service and the speed of our Internet connection. The technicians are helpful and polite and really know what they are doing. You can not miss with Fastmetrics!
Dedicated Business Services
- ○ Managed fiber connectivity
- ○ Unlimited bandwidth
- ○ Fiber to 10 Gbps symmetric
- ○ Free install & setup
- ○ Faster install time
- ○ Upgrade that legacy T1 line
- ○ EoC speeds to 30 x 30 Mbps
- ○ Free hardware & monitoring
- ○ Point to point connectivity
- ○ Scale your network, faster
- ○ Direct cloud connections
- ○ Local SF network support
- ○ Free local calls
- ○ Free IP phones & apps
- ○ Flat monthly service fee
- ○ Enterprise features included