Fastmetrics saves us $6,000 a year in VoIP and Internet access costs. They provide more features and faster, more reliable service.
Save with a Fastmetrics business internet and phone bundle
Fastmetrics provides business internet and phone services which streamline telecommunications. Advantages of our managed, dedicated business internet and phones;
- Free install and setup.
- Unlimited data and free phone calls nationwide.
- Flat internet service and phone fees.
- Advanced business phone features included.
- 24 x 7 access to priority San Francisco tech support.
- Advanced managed service options for cutting edge network performance.
Fastmetrics Fiber & Business Broadband Options
- Increase speed and uptime.
- Free install, hardware and unlimited data.
- Fiber and metricCOPPER over our privately managed network.
- Fiber Optic Internet to 100 Mbps, 250 Mbps or 1000 Mbps symmetric.
- Guaranteed uptime. Backed by Service Level Agreements.
Cloud PBX Phone Service
- Time and cost saving cloud hosted PBX phone service.
- Free Polycom or Yealink business phones.
- Business VoIP or SIP trunk options.
- No maintenance fees.
- Unlimited FREE calls.
- Advanced business features supported by a team of Voice Engineers.
- Seamless and free number porting
Fastmetrics Internet and Phone Service Reviews6 out of 6 based on 6 ratings. 6 user reviews.
We were working with another fiber ISP for 2 months and at the last minute they said it would take another 8 weeks to get Internet at our new office. The problem was we were already set to move in the next week and planned the entire move around their original 8 week estimate. So we call Andreas at Fastmetrics and he was able to set us up for 3 T1 lines that week before we moved in and is now getting us the fiber we actually wanted. Fastmetrics treated some random people on the phone like friends getting a hook up... Service doesn't get any better than that.
They were also cheaper than our original vendor :) Fastmetrics Internet and Phone Service Reviewed by Ivan, M - IT Director, San Francisco on .