Compare Internet Service Speeds & Features
Use the table below to compare different Fastmetrics internet service offerings. Get important service details you need to make a decision on your next business internet service. Compare upload and download speeds. See what more we offer our customers. For a price indication, see this infographic.
We summarized important information about our internet services below the table. Compare, choose and request a quote on the internet service right for your business needs. Weighing up fiber vs. broadband service? See how download speeds compare here.
|Internet Services||Download Speed||Upload Speed||Tech.||Local Support||Install||24 x 7 Line Monitoring?||Data Usage||IPs Included||Hardware|
|Bonded ADSL2+||To 30Mbps||To 5Mbps||Copper||Unlimited||1||Loaned|
|metricETHERNET||To 30Mbps||To 30Mbps||Copper||Unlimited||5||Loaned|
|fiberIVY||To 10Gbps||To 10Gbps||Fiber & Copper||Unlimited||5||Loaned|
|metricFIBER||To 10Gbps||To 10Gbps||Fiber||Unlimited||5||Loaned|
Less fine print, more great internet service
We like lots of fine print as much as downloading a movie using dial-up. Our 9 key points help you decide whether Fastmetrics internet services are right for your business;
- All Fastmetrics internet services include unlimited data.
- Hardware and setup included with service. We use the latest routers, switches and access points.
- Free installation. (3 year term required to cover our costs).
- Don't want a 3 year term? No problem. Our installation fees are competitive. Contact us to find out.
- Need to transfer service? No problem. We will setup your new Bay Area business location. Expect a fee for the new install and setup. Need help moving? Download our free office move checklist.
- IPs included. Need more? $1 per IP, per month.
- 24 x 7 local tech support from the Bay Area. Includes line monitoring. Read our exceptional ISP support reviews.
- Symmetric upload / download speeds. Upgrade speed by sending an email to our support team. Speed options up to 50, 100, 250, 500Mbps, 1Gbps and 10Gbps symmetric.
- Up time backed by a Service Level Agreement. We also offer managed business WiFi, with various speed levels.
Got more questions about Fastmetrics dedicated business internet services? Contact us.
All I can say is Andreas is the man!
We were working with another fiber ISP for 2 months and at the last minute they said it would take another 8 weeks to get Internet at our new office. The problem was we were already set to move in the next week and planned the entire move around their original 8 week estimate. So we call Andreas at Fastmetrics and he was able to set us up for 3 T1 lines that week before we moved in and is now getting us the fiber we actually wanted. Fastmetrics treated some random people on the phone like friends getting a hook up... Service doesn't get any better than that.
They were also cheaper than our original vendor :)