Fastmetrics specializes in managed router and firewall services for San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley businesses. A managed router from Fastmetrics ensures optimal firewall performance, to ensure your critical network meets today's dynamic demands.
Fastmetrics network services connect businesses across the Bay Area and worldwide. Our team of local Network Engineers are ready to meet the requirements of the most intricate networks.
Fastmetrics Network Engineers provide:
- Comprehensive installation and testing services.
- 24/7 monitoring of routers and network connections to prevent downtime and ensure fast reaction to issues.
- Diagnosis of network performance issues.
- A dedicated, local Technical Support Team and on-call Network Engineers.
Optimize network performance
Fastmetrics provisions a range of services which benefit from our managed router and firewall solutions;
We also work with your existing service provider or hardware. Contact us today about adding a new level of network expertise to your business.
Fastmetrics solves complex router issues
Managed routers are the foundation of any network infrastructure. It is paramount that routers function properly in order to avoid expensive downtime. Router management, especially with today’s growing networks, is not a straightforward process. Failing to properly setup, monitor, maintain, and secure devices and connections can put business network security at risk.
Dedicated router management is the solution. With more than 20 years of experience in delivering high performance network services, Fastmetrics is a trusted managed services provider for San Francisco Bay Area businesses. Fastmetrics has the knowledge and experience required to solve complex router setups and ensure router management is executed flawlessly.
What happens when a router beaks down?
As part of our managed router services, Fastmetrics Network Engineers take care of all configuration, setup, testing, and verification. When our clients need upgrades or troubleshooting, we’re available immediately.
Fastmetrics makes router installation and setup an effortless process. Routers are arguably the most essential piece of network equipment. Without well-functioning network hardware, businesses face the huge inconvenience of downtime.
Benefits of Fastmetrics managed firewall services
Network security is a top priority for today’s businesses. Hackers, security threats, and network attacks are a continuous threat. New security threats find ways to infiltrate networks constantly. Firewalls are an effective solution for network security issues. However, they must be rigorously maintained in order to ensure adequate protection and to effectively secure critical information and sensitive data. Outsourcing of your firewall management is a cost-effective solution to guaranteeing maximum network security.
Fastmetrics managed firewall services include:
- Help implementing firmware rulesets
- Firmware patches
- Staying current with updates for instant functional enhancements
- Proactive firewall backup to prevent security lapses during emergencies
- Meeting all regulatory requirements
- Fast notification if any firewall breaches are detected
Businesses we work with depend on Fastmetrics to ensure their networks are secure and flowing smoothly 24/7. Increase network performance and allow your IT department to focus on other projects. Get managed router and firewall services from a provider with more than 24 years experience in managed business networks.
Get in touch with us about our managed router and firewall service solutions for businesses.
Dedicated Business Services
Fiber Internet Service
- ○ Managed fiber connectivity
- ○ Unlimited bandwidth
- ○ Fiber to 10 Gbps symmetric
- ○ Free install & setup
- ○ Faster install time
- ○ Upgrade that legacy T1 line
- ○ EoC speeds to 30 x 30 Mbps
- ○ Free hardware & monitoring
- ○ Point to point connectivity
- ○ Scale your network, faster
- ○ Direct cloud connections
- ○ Local SF network support
- ○ Free local calls
- ○ Free IP phones & apps
- ○ Flat monthly service fee
- ○ Enterprise features included