Trusted Managed Services Provider
Fastmetrics managed services improve network reliability and performance. We partner with your team to improve efficiency and delivery of IT and network operations. This means your business can focus on what matters - driving revenue and growth.
While reducing operating costs, another benefit of outsourcing managed services to Fastmetrics is time saved. Your IT and tech staff can focus on strategic projects, product development and providing a better customer experience, not your network.
Fastmetrics provides managed services that include:
- Business phone systems
- Network monitoring & performance
- Business WiFi & network design
- Redundant LTE backup
Trusted Managed Service Partnerships
Some of the Bay Area's fastest growing businesses trust the partnership of Fastmetrics managed services. We support some of the best;
Expert care yields seamless results
Today’s business world is competitive, fast and global. In order to remain competitive and grow – a powerful, efficient and secure network, is key. That’s where Fastmetrics managed services come into the game.
We know the impact that expert network management can make. For two decades, we’ve been equipping businesses in the San Francisco Bay area with reliable, high-performance managed network services.
Managed services make day-to-day operations more efficient
When companies take the burden of troubleshooting routers, monitoring network performance, managing switches, optimizing security, hosting and other network management tasks off their workload – they really get to see how far they can go.
At Fastmetrics, we specialize in delivering and managing network services that are efficient, dynamic and secure – and stunningly fast. With a strong experience in the ISP industry, we know what works, what doesn’t and what will work tomorrow.
Fastmetrics Managed Services Benefits
- Discover the true potential of the Internet with fiber optics. Fastmetrics takes care of installation, setup and hardware requirements.
- Upgrade to more reliable business broadband or managed WiFi.
- Benefit from 24/7 access to Fastmetrics local San Francisco Network Engineers and tech support.
- Communicate flawlessly globally and reduce phone service fees, with Fastmetrics hosted phone services. Number porting and free Polycom or Yealink phones included. Get the next generation business call features that you need.
- Avoid expensive downtime or communication lag with end-to-end managed services. Fastmetrics monitors performance and keeps your network services up-do-date.
- Stop hackers, viruses and unauthorized entries to your network. Our Network Engineers keep your network safe, 24/7.
- Stay competitive with new technologies and network innovations. If something exists that could improve your network – and your bottom line – Fastmetrics makes sure you know about it. Upgrade or expand, without disrupting workforce flow.
- Fastmetrics monitors all Quality of Service (QoS) parameters to ensure that your business is getting the most out of your network.
Custom Network Management & Managed Services
Every one of our clients is remarkably unique. From the number of employees to the size of data downloads, every organization has a very individual set of characteristics that shape and define network requirements. This is why Fastmetrics takes a customized approach to our managed services.
As an MSP, Fastmetrics takes the time to understand the needs and goals of each of our clients. We are dedicated to having that ongoing conversation with every business to constantly find ways to improve and optimize your services. To us, the relationships that we build with our clients are just as important as the networks that we build for them.
We take pride in supporting our San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles area businesses. Find out more about how Fastmetrics can unleash the potential of your business with high-quality managed services.
Dedicated Business Services
Fiber Internet Service
- ○ Managed fiber connectivity
- ○ Unlimited bandwidth
- ○ Fiber to 10 Gbps symmetric
- ○ Free install & setup
- ○ Faster install time
- ○ Upgrade that legacy T1 line
- ○ EoC speeds to 30 x 30 Mbps
- ○ Free hardware & monitoring
- ○ Point to point connectivity
- ○ Scale your network, faster
- ○ Direct cloud connections
- ○ Local SF network support
Cloud Hosted Voice
- ○ Free local calls
- ○ Free IP phones & apps
- ○ Flat monthly service fee
- ○ Enterprise features included