Here are the Fastmetrics nameservers to use for your Local Area Network (LAN) or router configurations:
- NS1.FASTMETRICS.COM – 126.96.36.199
- NS2.FASTMETRICS.COM – 188.8.131.52
If you are an existing Fastmetrics customer and need assistance to configure your nameservers for your network;
- Please contact our local Network Engineers & Support Team.
- See how to setup a remote support session with a Fastmetrics technician.
- Visit: What Is My IP Address to instantly find out your IP info.
- Contact us to learn more about our complete suite of managed services offerings including Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) or a custom Managed Router or network.
About Fastmetrics, Inc. Building & Business ISP
Since 2002, Fastmetrics is the Bay Area's only dedicated business ISP. We provide telecommunication services in California and the San Francisco Bay Area. Reliable service - backed by better live and local support. From install to 24-7 proactive monitoring, get treated like a VIP customer. Not a number by a faceless call center. We specialize in managed business internet and phones, dedicated high speed business fiber internet, business WiFi, SIP voice solutions / UCaaS and managed network services. We are a Microsoft and Cisco Meraki Partner. Our team are Certified Cisco Specialists, Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Accredited and Polycom Authorized Solution Advisors. We take care of your business network, so you can focus on growth.