Whether you are on the run, or working from home you can check your voicemails remotely from any telephone.
- Dial your direct number (DID).
- When your voicemail greeting starts dial the * key.
- Enter your voicemail PIN number followed by #.
- Dial 1 to listen to your new voicemails or 2 to listen to your saved voicemails.
If you do not have a direct number you can still check your voicemails remotely by dialing your main line and ask to be transferred to your extension.
- Dial the office telephone number.
- Have the answering party transfer you to *55
- Press * and enter your PIN when prompted.