Whether you are on the run, or working from home you can check your voicemails remotely from any telephone.
- Dial your direct number (DID).
- When your voicemail greeting starts dial the * key.
- Enter your voicemail PIN number followed by #.
- Dial 1 to listen to your new voicemails or 2 to listen to your saved voicemails.
If you do not have a direct number you can still check your voicemails remotely by dialing your main line and ask to be transferred to your extension.
- Dial the office telephone number.
- Have the answering party transfer you to *55
- Press * and enter your PIN when prompted.
About Fastmetrics, Inc. Building & Business ISP
Since 2002, Fastmetrics is the Bay Area's only dedicated business ISP. We provide telecommunication services in California and the San Francisco Bay Area. Reliable service - backed by better live and local support. From install to 24-7 proactive monitoring, get treated like a VIP customer. Not a number by a faceless call center. We specialize in managed business internet and phones, dedicated high speed business fiber internet, business WiFi, SIP voice solutions / UCaaS and managed network services. We are a Microsoft and Cisco Meraki Partner. Our team are Certified Cisco Specialists, Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Accredited and Polycom Authorized Solution Advisors. We take care of your business network, so you can focus on growth.