You can select from various different ring types to distinguish between lines. Or, to have a different ring from your colleagues / neighbor’s on your Polycom SoundPoint 650 phone.
You can set distinctive incoming ringing tones for contacts in your local directory.
To change the incoming ring to a desired sound:
- Press Menu button.
- Select Settings followed by Basic, Ring Type.
Optional – If multiple lines are configured on your phone, first select the line to change from the list using the arrow keys.
- Using the arrow keys, highlight the desired ring type.
- Press the Play soft key to hear the selected ring type.
- Press the Select soft key to change to the selected ring type.
- Press Menu button or the Exit soft key repeatedly to return to the idle display.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics