You can customize your Polycom SoundPoint 650 phone so that incoming calls from a particular party are immediately sent to your voice mail.
Note – Rejecting calls is not available on shared lines.
To send incoming calls from a particular contact directly to voice mail:
- Press Directories.
- Select Contact Directory.
- Use and keys to scroll through the list to find the contact that you wish to direct calls directly to your voice mail. You can also use the * key to Page Up and the # key to Page Down.
- Press the Edit soft key and scroll down to Auto Reject.
- Use the and keys to select Enabled.
- Press the Save or Cancel soft keys to accept or cancel changes.
- Press Directories or the Exit soft key repeatedly to return to the idle display.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics