As an option on your Polycom SoundPoint 650 phone, your headset can be permanently enabled. This is especially useful for regular headset users.
To do this:
- Press Menu button.
- Select Settings followed by Basic, Preferences, Headset Memory.
- Use the or arrows and Select soft key to enable Headset Memory Mode.
- Press Menu button to return to the main menu.
Repeat steps 1 to 4 to select Disabled and turn Headset Memory Mode off.
You can also activate Headset Memory Mode as follows:
- Press Headset button twice.
The flashing headset icon on the graphic display or a flashing headset key indicates that the headset mode is activated.
- Pressing Line Key button or Answer soft key to receive a call will now connect to your headset automatically.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics