You can customize your Polycom SoundPoint 650 phone so that incoming calls from a particular party are transferred directly to a third party.
To divert incoming calls from a particular contact:
- Press Directories.
- Select Contact Directory.
and keys to scroll through the list to find the contact that you wish to direct calls directly to your voice mail. You can also use the * key to Page Up and the # key to Page Down.
- Press the Edit soft key and scroll down to the Divert Contact field.
- Enter the number of the party to whom you want to divert incoming calls from this person.
- Scroll down to the Auto Divert field.
- Use the
and keys to select Enabled.
- Press the Save or Cancel soft keys to accept or cancel changes.
- Press Directories or the Exit soft key repeatedly to return to the idle display.