To set a distinctive ring type for a particular contact:
- Press Directories.
- Select Contact Directory.
- Use and keys to scroll through the list to find the contact you wish to specify a special ring type for. You can also use the * key to Page Up and the # key to Page Down.
- Press the Edit soft key and scroll down to the Ring Type.
- Enter the number corresponding to one of the ring types available.
Optional – To remove an existing value, press followed by key.
- Press Directories or the Exit soft key repeatedly to return to the idle display.
Note – This feature is local to the phone, and may be over-ridden by your organization’s settings. For more information, contact your system administrator.