Pre-assigned numbers can be associated with speed dial entries for rapid automated dialing. Speed Dial entries are consecutively placed next to assigned line keys on the phone. When a new entry is added to the Contact List, it is automatically assigned the next available speed dial index.
To change a Speed Dial key assignment:
- Press Menu button and select Features, Contact Directory.
- Highlight an existing directory entry and press Edit, or press and hold the line key which already has a speed dial number assigned to it. That contact in the directory will automatically be displayed.
- If a speed dial index already exists, delete it by pressing the
key and then the << softkey.
- If desired, enter a new speed dial index.
- Press Save to confirm or Cancel to abandon the change then press Exit to return to the idle display.
Idle display could now be as shown.
To dial a number assigned to a Line Key:
- Press the line key directly opposite the number on the display.
To quickly view a complete list of assigned speed dial entries:
from the idle display.
- Dial directly from a selected number.