Many ring types are available including a Silent Ring. You can select different rings to distinguish between lines or to have a different ring from your neighbor’s phone.
To change the incoming ring:
- Press Menu button.
- Select Settings followed by Basic, Ring Type.
Optional – If multiple lines are used, first select which line to change.
- Using the arrow keys, highlight the desired ring type.
- Press the Play soft key to hear the selected ring type.
- Press Select to change to the selected ring type.
- Press Menu button or the Exit soft key to return to the idle display.
If Silent Ring is selected, incoming calls can only be answered by pressing the Answer soft key. See also Distinctive Ringing / Call Treatment.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics