To prevent the phone from ringing on incoming calls:
- Press Menu button and select Features, Do Not Disturb.
- A flashing icon and text on the display indicates that Do Not Disturb is on.
Calls received while Do Not Disturb is enabled are logged in the Missed Calls list.
To turn off Do Not Disturb:
- Press Menu button and select Features, and then deselect Do Not Disturb.
If multiple lines are in use:
- Do Not Disturb can be set on a line-by-line basis.
- Contact your system administrator for further details.
- When Do Not Disturb is enabled for a particular line, this is indicated by a flashing X beside the line indicator on the display.