In addition to a directory of missed, placed, or received calls, the phone can store a local directory of 500 or more contacts.
Limit depends on server configuration. Contact your system administrator for full details.
You can add, delete, edit, dial, or search for any contact in this list through just a few key strokes.
To add or edit a contact:
- Press Menu button and select Features, Contact Directory.
- Press More and then Add to enter another contact into the phone’s database or highlight an existing entry then press Edit.
- Enter first and/or last name from the keypad.
- Press the 1/A/a soft key to select between numeric and upper/ lower case alphanumeric modes.
- Press More and then Encode to access special characters in other languages if necessary.
- Enter the Contact number. This is a required field and it must be unique (not already in the directory). The Speed Dial Index will automatically be assigned the next available index value.
- Ring Type and Divert Contact may be left blank.
- Use and to switch between Enabled and Disabled settings for the last four fields.
- Press Save to confirm or Cancel to abandon the changes then press Menu button or the Exit soft keys to return to the idle display.
Contacts can be easily added from Call Lists. See Call Lists for more information.
- Press More and then Search from the Contact Directory menu.
- Using the dial pad, enter the first few characters for First or Last names.
- Press Search to search for contacts.
- Successful matches can be dialed from the resulting screen.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics