A local list of calls missed, received, and placed is maintained by the phone (up to 100 for each).
Press Menu button followed by Features, Call Lists and Missed, Received, or Placed Calls as desired. Call information will be displayed.
From this screen:
- Choose Edit to amend the dial string before dialing.
- Choose Dial to return the call.
- Choose Exit to return to the previous menu.
For additional choices, press More followed by:
- Info to view information about the call.
- Save to store the contact to the Contact Directory.
- Clear to delete the call from the list.
- Exit soft keys to return to the idle display.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics