You can customize your phone so that incoming calls from a particular party are immediately sent to your voice mail.
Note – Rejecting calls is not available on shared lines.
To send incoming calls from a particular contact directly to voice mail:
- Press the Dir soft key.
- Use and to scroll through the list to find the contact that you wish to direct calls directly to your voice mail.
- Press the Edit soft key.
- Press repeatedly until the Auto Reject field is displayed.
- Press , and then to change between Disabled and Enabled.
- Press the OK or Cancel soft keys to accept or cancel changes.
- Press repeatedly to return to the idle display.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics