To navigate through menus and to enter data, these are useful tips:
- Press Menu button to enter the basic settings menu or exit from any menu.
and arrows to scroll through the lists.
- Press the * key to page up. Press the # key to page down. These shortcuts can be used when lists scroll down beyond a single page.
- Use the dial pad keys to navigate through and make selections in numbered menu lists.
The navigation guide icon in the top left-hand corner of the graphic display shows which arrow keys can be used at a particular sublevel. For example, this figure shows that
The type of text entry available is displayed in the title line. Switch between alphabetic (with and without an uppercase letter first) and numeric text entry by pressing the # key. Special characters like * and _ are considered alphabetic and appear when you press *, 1, or 0.
- Switch to uppercase by pressing
- Switch to lower case by pressing