You can customize your phone so that you can distinguish different parties by ring type.
To set a distinctive ring type for a particular contact:
- Press the Dir soft key.
- Use and to scroll through the list to find the contact you wish to specify a special ring type for.
- Press to select the entry.
- Press the Edit soft key.
- Press repeatedly until the Ring Type field is displayed.
- Enter the number corresponding to one of the ring types available.
Optional – To remove an existing value, press .
- Press the Ok or Cancel soft keys to accept or cancel changes.
- Press repeatedly to return to the idle display.
Note – This feature is local to the phone, and may be over-ridden by your organization’s settings. For more information, contact your system administrator.