Email Spam Filter Main Screen
Everything is conveniently located on the main screen.
- Dashboard: This is a brand new tool to help you determine how to adjust the filter settings for your account. You can see the total number of emails received and how many of them were spam.
- View Quarantine: This option will display all your trapped email messages.
- Summary Settings: Here you can change the frequency and type of notifications you receive.
- Filter Aggressiveness: By default all accounts are set to “No preference” If too much spam is getting through the filters increase the aggressiveness by one. We also recommend to leave the heuristics engine “ON” and Backscatter Detention to “Intelligent”.
- Message Handling: These options are set to “Quarantine All” by default, you can select different options from the drop down menus however we do not recommend it.
- Black and White filters: There is a limit of 50. You can enter the full email address or domain to whitelist.
- Countries & Languages: This is also a brand new tool that many will find very handy, it allows you to block an email based on the country of the originating email and the language that the email is written in.
- Delegates: Allows you to select someone else to check your spam messages for you.
- Change password: It allows you to change your metricSCRUB password.
- Documentation: Information on how to use the filter.
- Log out: Safely logs you out of the interface.
- Forward To: This allows you to forward a selected spam message to another email account.
- Filter: Helps filter out your trapped spam messages by classification or key words.
- Export: You can export the list of trapped spam messages.
Related Posts From Fastmetrics