How To Send An Email Header To Your Fastmetrics Support Technician
There are different ways to send Outlook email headers and other mail headers, depending on the mail client you are using. Note: When you send Fastmetrics an email header, please provide us with your name and contact information. As well as the company you are contacting us from.
Need hands-on expert assistance setting up your email account?
See how to setup a remote support session with a Fastmetrics Email Technician using logmein123. (Existing Fastmetrics customers only).
Email Header Sending Method 1: Microsoft Outlook – Microsoft Outlook 2007 & Older
- From Microsoft Outlook select the message that you need to send the Header from.
- Right click over the highlighted message.
- Select Message Options > Internet Headers.
- Highlight the message header.
- Copy and paste to a new email that you will send to email@example.com.
- This email address is being protected from spambots.
Email Header Sending Method 2: Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Open the message you need to send the header for.
- Click on the File tab
- Click on Properties.
- Scroll down, you will see a section called Internet Headers. Copy and paste this information to the body of an email.
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the name of the company you are contacting us from.
Email Header Sending Method 3: Any Email Client
Using any mail client or web mail you can send the entire email as an attachment. There are various ways to do this, but one easy way is to select the email in question and drag it to your desktop. This turns the email message into a file which you can attach when sending an email, just like any file or picture.
Email Header Sending Method 4: Mozilla Thunderbird Email
Email Header Sending Method 5: Eudora Email
Related Posts From Fastmetrics