Transferring a call sends the call you are currently on to another extension, and lets you give the new receiver an announcement before completing the exchange.
While on a call:
- Press the Transfer button to the left column of buttons.
- Dial the extension or number that you want to transfer to.
- Press the Send soft key under the LCD screen.
- When the new party picks up, make your announcement.
- If they will take the call Press Transfer
- If they do not want to take the call press Cancel
- Hang up the phone.