Transferring a call sends the call you are currently on to another extension, and lets you give the new receiver an announcement before completing the exchange.
While on a call:
- Press the Transfer button to the left column of buttons.
- Dial the extension or number that you want to transfer to.
- Press the Send soft key under the LCD screen.
- When the new party picks up, make your announcement.
- If they will take the call Press Transfer
- If they do not want to take the call press Cancel
- Hang up the phone.
About Fastmetrics, Inc. Building & Business ISP
Since 2002, Fastmetrics is the Bay Area's only dedicated business ISP. We provide telecommunication services in California and the San Francisco Bay Area. Reliable service - backed by better live and local support. From install to 24-7 proactive monitoring, get treated like a VIP customer. Not a number by a faceless call center. We specialize in managed business internet and phones, dedicated high speed business fiber internet, business WiFi, SIP voice solutions / UCaaS and managed network services. We are a Microsoft and Cisco Meraki Partner. Our team are Certified Cisco Specialists, Ubiquiti Enterprise Wireless Accredited and Polycom Authorized Solution Advisors. We take care of your business network, so you can focus on growth.