Your Questions - Answered
Thinking of becoming a Fastmetrics customer? Here are answers to some common questions. These will help you get more information about who we are, what we do, where we provide service and how much we charge for our services.
We are a San Francisco Bay Area based Internet Service Provider (ISP) and managed networks partner. We offer our services to businesses and buildings. Since 2002, our main focus has been on B2B services & support. We maintain fiber presence throughout a network of commercial buildings in the Bay Area. Our managed WiFi solutions are present within various high rise residential buildings.
Offering completely managed, dedicated building & business services including;
- Dedicated Internet access including fiber and Ethernet to speeds of 100 Gbps. Backup circuits, managed WiFi networks and more connectivity options, including direct cloud connectivity
- Cloud hosted business voice and UCaaS
- Network services including managed routers / switches, LAN & WAN management, DNS filtering, pro-active network monitoring, MPLS and SD-WAN
Our head office is located at 1 Hallidie Plaza, Suite 800 San Francisco, CA 94102, USA. Most of our customers are located across the San Francisco Bay Area and California. We also provide service interstate and support existing customers in LA, NYC, Chicago, Arizona and Nevada. Our voice services are used USA wide and offer a remote solution which works worldwide.
Fastmetrics Silicon Valley & Bay Area Internet Service Map
With a strong presence in the San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley, many of our business customers exist in these areas. Our services are popular in San Jose, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Oakland, Mountain View, Fremont, Redwood City, Santa Clara and more areas;
- Santa Rosa
- South San Francisco
- Union City
- St Helena
A Fastmetrics service van on the road in the Bay Area
Reliable Business Internet Services:
- Unlimited high speed fiber internet service from $300 monthly*
- Dedicated Ethernet, business WiFi, LTE backup or EoC. Pricing depends on building location
- Free service install**
- 99.999% dedicated Ethernet and fiber uptime SLA
ALL Business Internet Services Include:
- Symmetric up & down speeds where possible
- No sneaky intro pricing. Flat service fees for the life of your contract***
- Locally managed setup / IPs / hardware
- Unlimited data
- 24 x 7 real-time monitoring
- Responsive live Bay Area tech support
* $300 monthly starting cost for new customers in fiberIVY buildings.
** Free install requires a 3 year term to cover costs.
*** LTE backup service may incur overage charges.
Business Voice & UCaaS:
- Unified voice communications from $20 per user, monthly
- Free Polycom or Yealink phones offer!
- Free apps and webphones for seamless presence
- Free setup. Flat service price includes support + features
- Unlimited free local calls & conferencing. Wholesale long distance
- 100+ business features - no extra fees
- Managed voice for Quality of Service (QoS)
Managed Services Provider:
Fastmetrics has more than two decades experience providing local Bay Area businesses with reliable managed services. Contact us for a quote.
Included with all services:
- 24 x 7 on-call Network Engineers and Voice Technicians
- Live access to our local San Francisco Support Team
- Circuit monitoring and responsive troubleshooting
- Fast setup and personal customer care
We have a proven history as a Bay Area ISP, with a business and building focus. In 1994, Fastmetrics CEO Andreas Glocker established Sirius Connections. Sirius was a top rated Bay Area ISP with 15,000 subscribers, before being acquired. Fastmetrics was founded in 2002, focusing on connectivity, hosted voice and managed services, for critical business demands. Since, we've expanded our services to also offer managed WiFi to various Bay Area residential buildings. Fastmetrics dedicated services, expertise, customer care and local support, has grown a loyal base of customers.
13 reasons why businesses choose Fastmetrics;
- Fast quotes with highly competitive rates and ‘price matching’ available
- Highest reliability for fiber and Ethernet service @ 99.999% uptime. Backed by an SLA
- Low to no installation cost. Hardware & loop fees included
- Local Bay Area peering and lots of IP transit
- In the Bay Area we provide better latency than AT&T & Comcast (your traffic does not detour to some giant data center)
- Live local San Francisco support team. Onsite visits from our engineers
- Project management through install to service delivery
- Complete solutions (Internet connectivity, cloud hosted phone systems, managed services, network performance) for ‘one-stop’ service
- Managed voice services for QoS which never travel over the public Internet
- Expertly managed routers, LANs, WiFi networks and switches
- Free Yealink or poly phones with unlimited local calls & long distance savings
- Wholesale international calling rates, with ALL subscriptions to cloud based phone service
- Connect direct to AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or your cloud platform of choice. Save up to 49% on AWS egress fees and 66% on Azure egress costs
Since 2002, we have helped thousands of San Francisco Bay Area and USA businesses and buildings. Some happy customers include;