B2B Services & Support That Focus On Your Business
We are a B2B only ISP and IT partner, to SF Bay Area businesses of all sizes. We deliver and support services which focus purely on business only outcomes;
We have a proven history of providing B2B Bay Area Internet services. In 1994, Fastmetrics CEO Andreas Glocker established Sirius Connections. Sirius was a top rated Bay Area ISP with 15,000 subscribers, later acquired by FirstWorld Communications. Fastmetrics was founded in 2002, to solely focus on connectivity, voice solutions and managed services, to meet critical business demands. Since 2002, Fastmetrics dedicated services, expertise, customer care and local SF support, has grown us a loyal base of business only customers.
Fastmetrics is 100% focused on serving San Francisco Bay Area and Silicon Valley businesses. Our cloud phones are accessible USA wide. Get a direct cloud connection via dedicated Ethernet to AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Azure and more. Connect across metro areas or countries efficiently.
What sets Fastmetrics apart?
Our network knowledge and reach enables us to deliver managed business services to a wider range of Bay Area commercial locations. All with no upfront costs, or low install fees to help save your business money. Our live & local Bay Area support, project managed installs and free phones distinguish us from other ISPs.
As a one-stop B2B provider, we deliver a complete suite of connectivity, voice and managed services. All business Internet services provide unlimited access, with faster symmetric speeds than other local SF ISPs. (Check the M-Lab data). Get business only solutions with support from our top rated local San Francisco techs and network engineers, with 24-7 service monitoring.
Our customers recommend our business services and local support. Some reviews;
Fastmetrics provides our business with reliable, high speed fiber internet. metricFIBER is symmetric, so we get more done and use cloud based services efficiently. In addition, Fastmetrics provides a feature-rich business phone system for 50 users, with excellent local support. Always willing to answer our questions. Vital to our business operations. Highly recommended business ISP!
Kurt Harvey, IT Director - Beeline Group, Hayward
Beyond saving us $6000 a year in VoIP and internet access costs, since 2010 Fastmetrics has provided faster, more reliable internet service and more phone features. Plus superb sound quality. But our hats come off to them in our recent move from San Francisco to Oakland. Keeping our phone numbers, we left San Francisco on a Friday and were up and running in Oakland on Monday. Not a single problem!! THANK YOU FASTMETRICS!
Lark Hilliard, President & CFO - Hilliard Architects, Oakland
We have been a customer of Fastmetrics for 6 years. I highly recommend Fastmetrics' 100mbps metricFiber, email, Colo hosting and hosted phone service based on price/performance, uptime, ease of implementation and Fastmetrics support and partnership.
Brian Altman, CTO - PsPrint, Oakland
Fiber - 100mbps, 3msec - great service, great price, extremely reliable.
Peter Eichelberger, IT Director - Havas Worldwide, San Francisco
Everyone else told us no. No, we can't bring fiber into your building. No, we can't repair the collapsed wiring tunnel in your building. No, we can't provide reliable wireless service. Andreas from Fastmetrics was the the first to say YES. He followed through and provided my business with great internet service and support. After 6 months of terrible internet from other providers in our office, Fastmetrics came in, managed the installation, responded quickly to my questions, and regularly checked in to make sure we were doing well. Uptime has been nearly perfect for over a year now.
Jim B, CTO - Twiki.org, San Jose
Fastmetrics provides Town + Country Resources with reliable and the most cost effective managed high speed fiber based network service connections available.
Stanley Hutchinson, Senior IT Director - Town + Country Resources, Palo Alto
13+ Reasons Why Fastmetrics Is Better For Your Business
- Fast quotes with highly competitive rates and ‘price matching’ available.
- Highest reliability for fiber and Ethernet service @ 99.999% uptime. Backed by an SLA.
- Low to no installation cost. Hardware & loop fees included.
- Local Bay Area peering and lots of IP transit.
- In the Bay Area we provide better latency than AT&T & Comcast (your traffic does not detour to some giant data center).
- Live local San Francisco support team. Onsite visits from our engineers.
- Project management through install to service delivery.
- Complete solutions (Internet connectivity, cloud hosted phone systems, managed services, network performance) for ‘one-stop’ service.
- Managed voice services for QoS which never travel over the public Internet.
- Expertly managed routers, LANs, WiFi networks and switches.
- Free phones with unlimited local calling & long distance.
- Wholesale international calling rates, with ALL subscriptions to cloud based phone service.
- NEW: directly connect to AWS, Azure and Google Cloud services at a speed of your choice.
We could go on...but you get the picture.
Find out more about Fastmetrics services at your Bay Area business, contact us today!
Dedicated Business Services
Fiber Internet Service
- ○ Managed fiber connectivity
- ○ Unlimited bandwidth
- ○ Fiber to 10 Gbps symmetric
- ○ Free install & setup
- ○ Faster install time
- ○ Upgrade that legacy T1 line
- ○ EoC speeds to 30 x 30 Mbps
- ○ Free hardware & monitoring
- ○ Point to point connectivity
- ○ Scale your network, faster
- ○ Direct cloud connections
- ○ Local SF network support
Cloud Hosted Voice
- ○ Free local calls
- ○ Free IP phones & apps
- ○ Flat monthly service fee
- ○ Enterprise features included